"agents", "candi choumas", "CNNMoney", "corona agent", "Corona Homes", "corona real estate agent", "corona realtor", "economic recovery", "first time homes", "Freddie Mac", "happy thoughts", "housing market", "inland empire", "Lower Standard Modification Interest Rate", "Mortgage Bankers Association", "mortgage", "positivity", "real estate agent", "real pros real estate group", "Real Pros Real Estate", "realtor", "Real\Pros Real Estate Group", "Remax Real Pros Corona", "riverside", "short sales", business, corona, dream homes, economy, foreclosure, hot housing markets, investment properties, loan modification, mortgage rates, non-distressed properties, Re/Max, Re/max International, real estate agents, real-estate, refinance loans, Remax Real Pros
It’s been a harsh winter and most of us are more than ready for spring and all the great things that get us outdoors. But wouldn’t it be nice to bring the spring season inside, too?
Here’s a checklist of small jobs that will make an instant difference in how your home looks and feels this spring.
- Wash your windows – or call to have them professionally done. You’ll want a clear view of all the beautiful things happening outside.
- Dust lamps, light fixtures and light bulbs, and wash the winter dust off your blinds. Your home will feel much more fresh and bright.
- Deep clean your carpets, upholstery and curtains. Also change out your bedding with lighter fabrics that are more suitable for the warmer temperatures.
- Reset your fans to move counter-clockwise to create a light, cooling breeze. (In the winter, your fans should run clockwise to distribute the rising warm air throughout the room.)
- Start storing away your winter clothes and putting away your winter tools and toys. You probably won’t need those skis, snow shovels or ice scrapers for a while.
- Sweep or power wash outside the front and back doors. Replace weathered doormats for a nice welcome into your home.
After you have these basics out of the way, relax and enjoy the blossoms, warmer breezes and all the best of spring.
If you’re thinking about selling your home, these jobs are a good start in preparing your home for sale. A good next step is to contact a member of our team who can guide you through the entire selling process.